CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Austin's 1st Birthday

Our sweet little pumpkin, Austin, turned 1 last saturday! I had so much fun and went crazy with decoration and ballons. Happy 1st Birthday Austin! We love you!




We went to Mr. Bigg's and played in their indoor tot area. Austin LOVED it! They have a sand box and a soft play area.








Joshua and Austin are becoming such good friends. They have their moments. We forget about those moments though, when we see Austin giving Josh hugs, Josh standing up for Austin and saying "that's my little brother!"when he got pushed down by a boy at the gym childwatch, or when Josh shares his drink with Austin.
I couldn't wait for Austin to dig into his cake. To bad he wanted nothing to do with it! Serves me right I guess! Trying to feed my son huge amounts of sugar!

As you can see, Joshua being the nice brother that he is decided to help Austin out with his cake. Someone had to eat it! We are so gratful for our two little boys. They bring us so much joy and we fill so blessed. Oh and I have one more plus to add to my list of benefits that comes from being a parent...you have an excuse to play with bath toys now when you take a bath!

Happy Birthday my pumpkin!

5 comments:

Bridget and Nick Olson said...

wow! looks like it was fun! i cant believe it has been that long!

Tiffany said...

Happy 1st Birthday Austin!! I bet he had so much fun and that cake looks so great :)! What a cutie pie!

Hill Family said...

Happy bithday Austin!
We love you
Nate, Laura, David and Aaron

Kari said...

How fun! That place sounds fun, love the Mickey theme! Kody LOVES Mickey Mouse! Can't wait to see his reaction when we go to Disneyland next month! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lamoreaux Family! I noticed a link for your blog on Shelli's. Happy Birthday to your cutie pie Austin...I don't think we knew about him yet. ;) That's what we get for being so awful at keeping in touch. Looks like you guys are doing well and we're happy to have a way to keep tabs on you now. :) Take care---Kathleen Lamoreaux and Family