Well, some of you already know but we would like to announce it to everyone! We are expecting peanut #3. Hmmmm...I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl? Joshua is confident it is a girl. I am not so sure! Some pink in this house would be nice! Either way the little one will be joining us September 21st or..2 wks later..which seems to be my destiny.
Bishop Castle
6 years ago




10 comments:
I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out if I'm gonna have a new niece or a new nephew! Congrats again you guys.
yay!!!!!!! i want to buy pink things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! So excited for you & your family! :o)
Congrats! How are you feeling?
Oh BOY!!! Or hopefully a GIRL!! We sure could even out the playing field a little! We cant wait!!!
Congrats again on #3! And happy late birthday Austin!
Congratulaions!!
Congratulations! That is such fun news! We are so happy for you guys and have our fingers crossed for some pink...you need to even out the stats. :)
Congratulations!!
AWESOME!!! I already knew but thanks for letting us know again :) I didn't even know you guys had a blog. GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!! If you need to get out of the snow you're invited to go canoeing with us any weekend :)
Post a Comment