CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

First steps...

Well, Austin isn't walking but we did capture his few first steps!

Ignore my pj's

7 comments:

Spencer and Caroline Family said...

That is SOOO cute! What a big boy he is! It makes me a little sad I wont have any more days like that with my kids........ok, I am over it now!

Bridget and Nick Olson said...

OMG! I loved how excited you were! That is a big deal! Soon he will be running around like Josh.

Bridget and Nick Olson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hill Family said...

Ahhh- what a cutie pie! He'll be walking for sure by Christmas time. Can't wait to see you guys!

Kari said...

How cute!! You are so funny :o)

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness - that is too sweet!

Natalie said...

That is so fun! We hope our favorite dentists have a fabulous Christmas!