CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Have you been Boo'ed?





Have you ever heard of this? We woke up this morning to find a, bag full of goodies and an anonymous note that said: "You have been boo'ed!". The instructions said we had 2 days to "boo" 2 friends or neighbors and that we had to display a sign they gave us that had a ghost and the words "Boo!" on it in our front window/door. Basically you door bell ditch your neighbors and leave them a treat. So much fun..I love a good prank!















So after letting Joshua carve his adorable pumpkin- which he said is a robot pumpkin- we packed our cute little BOO! treats and headed out for some fun. It was great! Josh and I placed the package, rang the door bell, and ran like crazy while Jarom drove the get away car. Jarom was really excited about squealing the tires. I would highly recommend starting this among your friends and neighbors. We felt like kids running around.

2 comments:

Kari said...

We had this happen to us in Germany. It was fun. Sounds like you guys had fun with it, love his pumpkin! :o)

Hill Family said...

How fun! I bet squeeling those tires really was the highlight of Jarom's week. I can picture the expression with the vocal "whoohoo" right now.I just might copy your little prank out here. Joshua looks so big- he's really changed since I last saw him. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We love you all and are glad you're having fun!