CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OUR ANNIVERSARY!


I can't believe we have only been married for 4 years! It seems longer in a good way. We have made a lot of progress in those years! I am the luckiest girl alive. Jarom is an amazing blessing. He is such a great father and husband. I don't know what I did to deserve him. Hopefully. we can celebrate sometime soon. The kids are sick and our responsibilities are relentless!

7 comments:

Bridget and Nick Olson said...

I'm sorry your boys are sick. that can't be fun. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thats is very exciting!

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary! :o) I hope the kids get better soon and you are able to get some "alone" time to celebrate.

Hill Family said...

Yeah Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years already.

Tiffany said...

Hi guys!! Your blog is so cute and your kids are sooo adorable!! Congratulations on your anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been more than 2 years since we graduated!! Ashton is 4 months old already!! Our blog is aaronandtiffany.blogspot.com!!

-Tiffany

Hill Family said...

I'm so happy you have a Twilight countdown on your blog! Ahhh i love it.... I saw the preview on TV this afternoon and I'm really excited about it now.

Bridget and Nick Olson said...

i wish it was easier to comment on each other's blogs. its my new thing!
we are trying to get the cat used to things before we break it all out!

Adam said...

Jarom -

Hey did you serve a mission to Atlanta in the late 1990s? You look real familiar, I was a Stake Missionary in the Northpoint Singles Ward & think I know you.

Would love to hear from you, drop me a note at mormonadam@hotmail.com

God Bless,
Adam