CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Bosstin"




Austin's new nickname is Bosstin. Because he is the "boss" and when he wants something he is determined to get it. I guess we only had it coming since Josh was such an easy baby! Also, we need at least someone in this family that wont put up with any nonsense, don't you think?

4 comments:

Kari said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog. :o) I think its a second child thing..lol My second one was our handful & still is.

Hill Family said...

What a cute blog Kelly- Now I can blogstalk you guys whenever I want! Austin's growing up, it's fun to hear he's developed such a personality. Can't wait to see you guys.

Spencer and Caroline Family said...

We know all about bossy...our little Emma packs a punch! THe kids were so excited to see their cousind Joshua and Austin on the computer! YAY for you!

The Giles Files said...

can't believe how big austin is! how's CO? love your blog by the way!