It has been so long since I have updated our blog, so we have tons of things to update you on!
I am going to list out the posts so you can scroll down and see what we have been up to!
1. Cali vacation
2. A visit from great grandma
3. pre-school
4. soccer
We have been so extremely busy! Lots of good things have happened and are in the works. We are up to our eyeballs in business stuff. We opened our second dental practice in April and Jarom has a few other pots in the fire with some businesses. He is quite the entrepreneur.
However, all this work has caused us to sacrifice somethings. Being a business owner is really challenging. It definitely has its perks but when we leave work it we can't just leave it there. We are always having to think about our businesses and figure things out after hours. It is consuming. Thus, the last few months have left little time for friends. When we do have down time we like to spend it with our little family. Hopefully, things will calm down but I am not betting on it. We have been so overwhelmed!
I am due in 7 weeks with our little girl. We think we may have agreed on the name Brooklyn, but the jury is still out!
We hope everyone is doing good and that you are all finding tons of joy and happiness!
Bishop Castle
6 years ago



9 comments:
WOW! That is a lot! I am EXCITED to get you pink things!
Holy Cow, sounds like it's been a little busy over there! At least it sounds like all good stuff :)
7 weeks to go, huh? So the countdown has begun. But with all the craziness, I sure it will go by fast, right? Well, we can hope anyway. :)
I love that Name. My Niece has the that name spelled with two ns. Brooklynn Love it! I am so happy to hear that your business is going so well! Big changes for us coming up. I will fill you in soon. Patty
Wow! You guys have been busy! Every time Brig mentions being a business owner I grown. :) You guys are amazing to have figured out a way to juggle it all. Glad you're having fun and we can't wait for some pics of that cute baby when she comes. :)
...for behold, it is not requisite that should run faster than you have strength' however, it is required that we run, just stop and smell the roses once in a while. having been where you are, I look back on those times as great times and wish I would have not worried and stressed so much. things work out just fine without all the worrying. relax, life is sweet. your daddy and momma love you all sooooo much, and Father in Heaven loves you soooo much he is sending a little angel to bring a bit of heaven into your home. the third child is a bit of heaven grandma great would say. tis so, we named our third Jarom, after a prophet. Brooklyn was the name of the ship that brought many of the saints around the horn to Zion! Both good names. enjoy this time in your lives, it will be gone in a blink! Papa Lamoreaux
Sounds like a great summer. Wish we would have taken the time to swing by and say hello to you guys. Maybe next time. Thanks for the call and I hope everything works out for you guys. You deserve it!
Jarom, just saw your blog off of Nate Peterson's! You have a beautiful family! Congrats on te baby girl coming so soon!
~Stacy & Mark Perry
Since there have been no recent blog updates and I haven't heard from you guys in a month or so I'm going to assume that you've had your baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope all is well. I hope we get to live closer together someday since you're obviously trying to keep things common between us :) Good luck!
Haha...I read this thinking it was this year. It's been a year since you posted. Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment