CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sugar and spice and yes everything nice...

We found out we are going to be having a baby girl join us in September! I was a little shocked when we found out. The funny thing is that early on in my pregnancy I really felt I was going to have a girl but then talked myself out of it. You see, I really thought Austin was going to be a girl.

Joshua has been adamant since the beginning that he was going to be getting a baby sister. He was sitting next to me during the ultrasound and was so happy when we found out it was a girl. I asked him what we should name her. He said, "Sara".

We are still debating on the name but we have a while to figure that out. I am just excited to have some pink around here! I know her cousins Abby, Emma, Danielle, and Lexie are SO happy to have a girl cousin.

6 comments:

Nater said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're going to have a blast being girly again :) You guys are awesome and I wish you the best. I hope you're feeling well. CONGRATS again on the girl that is very exciting.

Nater said...

Oh yeah. Happy Mothers Day Kelly!

Bridget and Nick Olson said...

YAY! i am so excited! get ready for some pink.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! A girl...just what your family needs! You've gotta get some balance back right?! :)

One Groovy Grannie said...

Congratulations!!! I am very Happy for you!!! I missed you when you were in town....hope to see you soon!! (((((BIG HUG))))) for everyone!
love you - Aunt Shelli

littlelamb's said...

Congrats on the girl. I told you it could happen. That is so exciting, you will love it! How are you?